Try your luck with following Cisco CCNP SWITCH (642-813) review questions. As you all know for last one week I am giving you chance to prepare you exam by reviewing questions from Cisco official study guides. So far 6 (Set-1, set-2, Set-3, Set-4, Set-5, Set-6) sets have been posted and now go through with Review Questions Set 7. As we said in earlier similar posts these neither are actual exam questions nor did these are dumps but to give you a basic idea about exam structure and for strengthen your concepts.
- During which three HSRP states do routers send hello messages? (Choose three.)
2. Which command enables HSRP?
- standby virtual ip 10.1.1.1
- standby ip 10.1.1.1 group 1
- hsrp 1 ip 10.1.1.1
- standby 1 ip 10.1.1.1
3. During the election process, if all routers on VLAN10 have the same HSRP priority, which router will become the active router?
- the router with the highest configured IP address on any interface
- the router with the lowest configured IP address on interface VLAN10
- the router with the highest configured IP address on interface VLAN10
- the router with the lowest configured IP address on any interface
4. Which command enables pre-emption with a delay of 2 minutes?
- standby 1 preempt delay minutes 2
- hsrp 1 delay 120
- standby 1 delay preempt 120
- standby 1 preempt delay minimum 120
5. Which is the primary purpose of IP SLA when used in combination with HSRP?
- to implement two active IP addresses per virtual interface
- to change priority level based on reachability information
- to disable the pre-empt function if a given IP address becomes unreachable
- to report to a syslog server HSRP state changes
6. With VRRP, which command should you use so that advertisements are generated every 3 seconds?
- vrrp 1 timers 3 10
- vrrp 1 timers advertise 3
- vrrp 1 timers advertise msec 3
- vrrp 1 timers 3
7. What is the difference between VRRP and HSRP?
- HSRP is a standard protocol, while VRRP is Cisco proprietary.
- HSRP is configured at the global level, while VRRP is configured at the interface level.
- VRRP offers Layer 2 first-hop redundancy, while HSRP offers Layer 3 first-hop redundancy.
- VRRP is a standard protocol, while HSRP is Cisco proprietary.
8. What is GLBP AVG?
- the gateway that is elected by the GLBP peers
- the filtering feature that is embedded in the GLBP protocol
- the name for the nonactive gateways
- the name for the gateway protocol between GLBP and VRRP
9. Which statement is a specificity of GLBP?
- GLBP offers one virtual IP address and one virtual MAC address.
- GLBP works at Layer 2 only, while VRRP works at Layer 3 only.
- GLBP cannot track interfaces, while VRRP can track interfaces.
- GLBP allows for load sharing between peers.
10. Which command enables GLBP on an interface?
- glbp 1 10.1.1.1
- glbp 1 ip 10.1.1.1 mac abcd.abcd.abcd
- redundancy 1 10.1.1.1
- standby 1 glbp 10.1.1.1
Answers Review Question Set-7
1: 3, 4, 5