While we are giving you all the relevant review questions on Cisco CCNP SWITCH (642-813) exam following are Set 2 of review questions after Set 1 Review Questions.
These are not the actual exam questions nor do they dump, answers are mentioned at the end of post.
- What are two similarities between WLANs and wired LANs? (Choose two.) WLAN uses CSMA/CA, and wired LAN uses CSMA/CD.
- Both use MAC addresses.
- Both use the same frame format.
- Both can run the same applications.
- Both use the same physical layer.
- What are two differences between WLANs and wired LANs? (Choose two.)
- WLANs have problems that are not found on wired LANs.
- WLAN uses CSMA/CD, and wired LAN uses CSMA/CA.
- WLANs and wired LANs run different applications.
3. Which two statements are not true about SSIDs? (Choose two.)
- SSIDs on client and AP must match.
- SSIDs are not case-sensitive.
- A client can be configured without an SSID.
- SSIDs on all APs must be identical.
4. Which two wireless components are used for the standalone WLAN solution? (Choose two.)
- CiscoWorks WLSE
5. Which protocol supports split-MAC operation for the Cisco lightweight WLAN solution?
- LWAPP or CAPWAP
6. Which two devices can be used to configure a WLAN using controller-based APs? (Choose two.)
- Cisco WCS
- Cisco WLSE
7. SONA is an architectural framework that guides the evolution of _____.
- enterprise networks to integrated applications
- enterprise networks to a more intelligent infrastructure
- commercial networks to intelligent network services
- enterprise networks to intelligent network services
- commercial networks to a more intelligent infrastructure
8. Which are the three layers of SONA? (Choose three.)
- integrated applications layer
- application layer
- interactive services layer
- intelligent services layer
- networked infrastructure layer
- integrated transport layer
9. Which response best describes the core layer in the Cisco Enterprise Campus Architecture?
- A fast Layer 2 network that interconnects the different buildings of a campus
- A point-to-multipoint link between the headquarters and the branches, usually based on a push technology
- A fast Layer 3 network that interconnects the different buildings of a campus
- The physical connections between devices, also known as the physical layer
10. In which situation can you combine the distribution and core layers?
- small network with less than 200 nodes, where there is no real need for a distinct core layer
- multifloor or multibuilding campus where adding a core layer would add too much additional delay
- standard campus where the flat 80/20 model is preferred over the Enterprise Campus Architecture
- standard campus where too many distinct applications exist for the 3 Layer model to be possible
11. Which response best describes the relationship between the data center and the core layer?
- The data center devices physically connect directly to the enterprise core layer switches.
- The data center devices physically connect directly to the enterprise distribution layer switches.
- The data center devices physically connect to access switches.
- The data center devices connection model is different from the 3 Layer model used for the rest of the enterprise network.
12. Which three are considered to be technical goals? (Choose three.)
- improving security
- simplifying network management
- increasing competitiveness
- improving reliability
- increasing revenue
- improving customer support
13. Which three constraints are considered to be technical constraints? (Choose three.)
- available budget
- existing equipment
- company policy
- bandwidth availability
- application compatibility
14. When implementing multiple complex components, which is the most efficient approach?
- Implement each component one after the other, and test to verify at each step.
- Implement all components simultaneously for efficiency reasons.
- Implement all components on a per physical location approach (one floor after the other).
- Implement all core components globally, and then add additional components as users face core component limitations issues.
15. Why would an implementation plan include a rollback scenario?
- To allow customers to change their mind.
- To increase and decrease the implementation scale as customer needs evolve.
- To revert to the previous situation in case of implementation failure.
- To be able to cancel the implementation if the deployment exceeds the allocated time.
Answers Set 2