If you are planning to attempt CCNP SWITCH (642-813) exam following question would be great starting point in process of learning. These don’t reflect the actually exam question nor these are dumps but from official Cisco material.
Note: all the correct answers given in the end but if you think there is any mistake please notify under comments with solid justification.
Review Questions Set 1
1.When implementing VoIP, which design consideration is not an issue?
- Provision switches with inline power.
- Ensure network bandwidth is adequate.
- Determine if 800-number access is required.
- Ensure that the physical plant can support VoIP.
2. When you are installing a VoIP network, which method should you not use to improve reliability?
- redundant hardware
- 24-hour staffing
- redundant links
- proactive network management
3. Which response best describes the characteristics of VoIP traffic?
- smooth and delay insensitive
- bursty and delay sensitive
- smooth and sensible to jitter
- bandwidth greedy and delay sensitive
4. Which is the tolerable end-to-end delay for VoIP?
- 30 ms
- 60 ms
- 150 ms
- less than 1 second
5. Which is the function of a Call Processing Manager?
- provide call redirection when line is busy
- perform call setup and routing
- provide extension number to new registering phones
- all of the above
6. How does video traffic compare to VoIP traffic?
- Video is bandwidth intensive, just like voice.
- Video is delay sensitive, just like voice.
- Video needs steady packet transmission, just like voice.
- All of the above are correct.
7. Which transport layer protocol does VoIP use?
- It uses TCP.
- It uses ICMP.
- It uses UDP.
- It does not use a transport layer protocol; traffic goes directly from IP to the application.
8. Which are two ways to accomplish QoS marking? (Choose two.)
- using the Type field in the Ethernet header
- using 802.1Q ToS bits
- implementing DSCP at Layer 3
- implementing DSCP at Layer 2
9. In which location can trust boundaries not be created?
- client IP phone
- core switch
- access switch
- distribution switch
10. Which protocol allows creating a CoS in the 802.1Q trunking protocol?
- no protocol; CoS is part of 802.1Q
11. Which is a common QoS configuration on access ports to IP phones?
- switchport trust cisco-phone
- mls qos trust device cisco-phone
- switchport qos trust cisco-phone
- power inline trust autodetect
12. Which is the right configuration for IP phone access ports?
- switchport in access mode, define data VLAN and define voice VLAN
- switchport in voice access mode, define voice VLAN
- switchport in trunk mode, allow voice VLAN and data VLAN
- switchport in trunk mode, allow voice VLAN only
13. Which are two ways in which an IP header can be configured for QoS? (Choose two.)
- using IP precedence bits
- using access lists
- using resource reservation code points
- using DSCPs
14. How is PoE configured on a switch?
- using the global command poe enable
- using the global command poe run and the interface command poe enable
- using the global command poe autodetect
- using the interface command power inline auto
ANSWERS SET 1
1 : 3
2 : 2
3 : 3
4 : 3
5 : 4
6 : 2
7 : 3
8 : 2,3
9 : 2
No related posts.